Selecting, customizing and implementing a plan can be a complex process. Our seasoned consultants will guide you through each step of the process including:
- Review of any potential ownership entanglements through a controlled group and/or affiliated service group situation;
- Analysis and facilitation to help determine the objectives of the business owners, key management employees and other supervisory or budget oriented groupings, and insure that the plan says “me too” with respect to the overall philosophy of the sponsor;
- A full evaluation of your existing design parameters with comparative options and alternate structures intended to more fully compliment sponsor objectives;
- Prepare plan documents as required by the IRS, if needed;
- Prepare the request for an IRS determination letter, if applicable;
- Prepare the Summary Plan Description that is required to be distributed to plan participants, if needed.